For those of you coming to the sleepover tonight here are the details:
- Bring your normal camp type stuff (sleeping bag, pillow etc.), you will all have a bunk as we are sleeping indoors but is is likely to get cold
- Bring coats, torches and suitable footwear, we will be playing some wide games tonight
- Bring any snacks you want, I am bringing a bunch of movies, a projector and screen. If you do bring snacks please ensure there is enough to share
- Please meet at the car park at the end of Jubilee drive (map below) at 19:30, please note, this is not the usual Kibblestone entrance, Jubilee drive is the road before the main entrance on the left. When everyone arrives we will be walking up to the building we are staying in
- Later on this evening I will head out to pick up some food, you do not need to bring any money for this
- Please make arrangements to be collected from the car park at 11:00 am SHARP on Saturday morning
Any issues please get in touch with Kai
See you tonight
Bring them both tonight, also don’t forget forms and money for the sleepover on Friday
As mentioned we have booked the Coplin Cabin at Kibblestone for our Christmas sleepover. Below is the form you need to bring in to Explorers along with your £15 payment. There is space for all but please bring in your forms and money ASAP.
Scorpion December Camp 2018
For all of you going ice skating tonight please be at Jubilee 2 leisure centre in time to leave at 18:00. If you have not paid please bring with you £15 along with the forms I handed out on Tuesday. The plan is to be back by 22:30.
As mentioned on Tuesday, none of the Scorpion leaders will be there so please be on your best behaviour. I will be there at 18:00 to see you off.
Don’t forget to bring a pair of gloves for tonight
On Tuesday I meant to mention that there is an ice skating trip being organised to the Tamworth Snow Dome on November 30, the cost is £15. There is a coach picking us up at Jubilee 2 in Newcastle at 18:00 and will drop you back off at 23:00.
We need to give numbers so tickets can be booked. If you want to come please let me know as soon as possible, BEFORE November 2. This is a county Explorer trip and will have Explorers from Newcastle, Burton and Tamworth attending so it will be a good chance to meet other Explorers.
You can let me know if you want to come by email or text.
As I mentioned last week there was a possibility that the camp in October would need to be postponed. Unfortunately that is the case, we plan to reschedule the camp for early November. If you have paid a deposit and you do not think you will be able to make a camp in early November then we will refund that deposit.