Unfortunately due to the severe lack of attendees we have decided to cancel (postpone really) our Summer camp in July. Anyone that has paid a deposit will be refunded on Tuesday.

The plan is for us to book another camp shortly after the Summer break. This camp will be at Kibblestone instead.

Details will follow but the likely weekend for the camp will be October 4-6.

‘Ave A Go’ Night

As josh mentioned to you last week please bring something along with you (if you have something) that others can have a go at, it could be a skateboard, a unicycle anything you own that might be fun for someone else to try out.

See you later