October Camp POSTPONED

All,

As I mentioned last week there was a possibility that the camp in October would need to be postponed. Unfortunately that is the case, we plan to reschedule the camp for early November. If you have paid a deposit and you do not think you will be able to make a camp in early November then we will refund that deposit.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s