October Camp POSTPONED


As I mentioned last week there was a possibility that the camp in October would need to be postponed. Unfortunately that is the case, we plan to reschedule the camp for early November. If you have paid a deposit and you do not think you will be able to make a camp in early November then we will refund that deposit.