During the Summer holidays I (the Taskmaster General) will be posting a series of tasks on a Tuesday evening at 19:30. In order to earn points you will need to accomplish these tasks by 19:29 the following Tuesday and send the required evidence to the Taskmaster General.
Here are the rules:
- Each task will be posted at 19:30 on a Tuesday evening, and each task will have its own rules, for example:
“Send a photo of yourself standing inside a red phonebox.”
If you send a photo of yourself standing beside a red phonebox you will not win any points
- Points will be awarded for accomplishing the task and bonus points will be awarded for creativity and imagination
- Your task must be submitted no later than 19:29:59 on the following Tuesday, any submission received after that time will be discarded
- All photos must be current, if you happen to have a photograph of yourself standing in a red phonebox taken last summer this will not be acceptable. In order to prove the photo you have sent is current please include your necker in the shot (so it might be an idea to pack your necker if you head off on holiday)
- There will be one team activity, extra points will be awarded for more members in the team, for example if the task requires you to be in a team of at least 3 and you have 5, each team member will be awarded 2 extra points
- All photos and other forms of proof must be sent to the Taskmaster General (a.k.a. Kai), if you do not have his contact information please send a message via the “Contact Us” page
- All decisions regarding scoring are made by the Taskmaster General and are final
- The trophy and grand prize will be awarded on the first Explorers back
- Have fun with it!