To those of you doing the walk this weekend here a few things you need to remember to bring with you/do:
- Your completed health form if you have not already given it to me, if you come without it you will not be able to take part
- A chair to sit on, on Friday night (or in the case of Eli a small uncomfortable stool)
- Some money for the chip shop on Friday night
- Other kit aside from your Chase walk kit (i.e. sleeping bag, mat, pillow, your favourite jim jams)
- Some talc to help with chafing
- Another pair of shoes to wear when you are not wearing your walking boots
- Eat plenty of carbs on the lead up, this will help your energy levels on the actual walk
- If you are among the new boot buyers make sure you are wearing them as much as possible before the walk
As I said on Tuesday I will be arriving at camp somewhere around 15:00, it is in your best interest to get there as early as possible so you can put your tents up in daylight.
See you at Beaudesert tomorrow!